Welcome to our Community
Timber Greens Community Association is one of the most successful and prestigious sought after golf course retirement communities. We are a 55-Plus community with outstanding amenities. These include a semi-private pristine 18-hole golf course; expansive clubhouse; swimming pool with hot tub; tennis, pickleball, bocce, and shuffleboard courts; fitness center; and full dining and bar service. All of this along with an abundance of activities and social events for residents and guests. Timber Greens also offers not only the opportunity to walk, run or bike through the seven miles of beautifully landscaped neighborhood roads and sidewalks but nearby Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park is easily accessed.
Living the Dream...
Located in Pasco County Florida north of Tampa Bay, Timber Greens is in close proximity to the Florida Gulf Coast beaches, sports arenas, fine arts, theaters, museums, and theme parks. Ask anyone and they will tell you that after a day out in the Florida sun, whether finishing 18 holes of golf, winding up a court match, walking and biking within the community, or relaxing at the clubhouse pool, there is one special place that every Timber Greens resident looks forward to the most - home.
Each resident lives by the philosophy of "Living the Dream" because it's always a beautiful day at Timber Greens.
Lifestyle and Homes...
The day begins for most Timber Greens residents with an early morning tee time, a quick match on the tennis court, a brisk walk in the neighborhood, a visit to the fitness room, cards at the club, lunch in the 19th Hole Bar & Grille or by the pool, and a recap of the day's events with family and friends having drinks in the bar. As the sun sets into the western sky, a glow of color casts a shadow on the golf course horizon where residents gather for social events at the clubhouse and mingle with fellow neighbors, family, and friends for dinner.
- 783 home sites with 782 homes and villas
- Fifty-five and older deed restricted and gated community with four privately gated areas
- 24-hour Community Patrol staff on property
- 18 Hole golf course designed by golf course architect Ron Garl
- 125,000-gallon swimming pool with adjacent 12-foot waterfall octagon hot tub
- Expansive Clubhouse with dining and bar facilities housing an abundance of activities and social events
- 19th Hole Bar and Grille with food and full bar service overlooking the pool
- Poolside seating for food and bar service
- Great Room with an entertainment stage accommodating large dining events and banquets
- Fitness Center for residents with the latest cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Movement area for led classes of line dancing, yoga, stretch, Tai Chi, and Zumba.
- Library with an array of audio, hard and softcover books
- Card Room which can be reserved for private dining
- Arts & Crafts Room and meeting room
- Two Lighted Tennis Courts open to all residents
- Bocce Ball Court open to all residents
- Shuffleboard Court open to all residents
- Four Lighted Pickleball Courts open to all residents